Some Worst Things You Cannot Avoid in a Job

Written By

We've been motivating all our readers to set their own businesses and turn themselves into entrepreneurs cause being your own boss is far much better than staying in a tough working atmosphere around at office.  While almost 80% of the total people working are earning their livings by doing some job, the remaining 20% of the people are those lucky people who are one of the richest beings on the earth.  When we say that it is better to start your own business, the reason behind is not only the money factor, but also there are some other things even bigger than money. If you're confused whether to continue your job at the cost of your business, then take a note of some of these worst things you cannot avoid in a job, take a look.

  • Always Say Yes

Your boss always want you to be ready for every task, anytime and every time you see so if you're a choosy person and wish to have a space for your own self, you need to drop the idea of having your air as you have to say yes to a work though you might be least ready to do it.

  •  Serving someone you don’t know

 Apart from being an author and a freelancer,we're one of those unfortunate ones who are working really hard in their offices in order to serve someone they even don't know. What happens is that in big organizations, the employees hardly get a chance to meet the Managing director or the CEO quite often but this is actually a result of their hard work and talent that they are enjoying a huge wealth around. So if you're someone who looks forward to appreciation, it is a good question to ask to yourself.

  • Fixed hours of work

When you are offering your services to an esteemed organization, you're actually accepting to work upon their terms and conditions in which the timings of the job is the foremost important term. Doesn't matter how difficult this is is for you to make up to the timings prescribed, your job leaves you with no option but to do it.

  •  No Identity of your own!

It is somehow true that a big product is a result of many hands helping its creation at backend but in a regular job there are times when you start asking about your own identity. The identity that one dreams to have is only achievable in ones on business.

  •  Earning is proportional to the Boss’s will

In your own business, the great part is that you can earn as per your services rendered. For instance, you can earn twice if you get a hold on two clients for your product but in a job, your incentives and your earnings are completely depend upon your boss’s mood. This is generally not likely to be the case in stable organizations where there is a proper human resource department functioning but when it comes to small newly started businesses where the only concern of the MD is to make money for himself, the employee benefit is the least concerned thing.

So what do you think about these article?Do you agree with it or not?Please let us know your thoughts through your comments.


  1. there are more worst thing we nurses can't avoid when we are on the job... however we just shake it off and look on the bigger picture we help people get better and of course the pay... its all in days work.

  2. I think there a lot of pros and cons with working on your own or working for a boss but you have more flexibility when you are on your own and you also need to put in more effort.

  3. I feel that if you know how to play your cards right in your job, then you won't have to subject yourself to really negative scenarios. It's all a matter of being smart about it and making the right connections and decisions.

  4. Even without the things listed above, i am really working on building my own business from home, to spend more time with my family

  5. I think you have good points. However, I don't think everyone is cut out to be an entrepreneur.

  6. I agree especially on always say yes. if only their is an extra bonus on it I would do it. Great post!